Fully Devoted Followers of Christ:
- Love God and actively worship Him
- Love one another and actively build Christian relationships
- Love the lost and actively share our faith in Christ
- Love God's Word and actively strive for spiritual maturity
- Love to serve and actively minister to the Body of Christ
We love God
We regularly meet God collectively with the Body and individually to:
- Express our love, devotion, and thanksgiving to Him through prayer and praise.
- Remember Christ's sacrifice for us through the Lord's Supper.
- Cheerfully offer to Him our tithes and offerings and service.
- Be challenged and inspired by the preaching of the Word.
We love one another
We spend time together with the church family (in groups, as well as one-on-one) developing caring relationships that:
- Foster unity and harmony within the church.
- Create an environment of acceptance and trust in which we bear with and forgive each other.
- Meet each other's needs spiritually, emotionally, physically and financially by sharing with,
- praying for and encouraging one another.
- Enable us to form common bonds with each other and partnership with God.
We love the lost
We exhibit a lifestyle through which others see Christ and we feel a sense of urgency to save all who are lost. We aggressively pray for and seek opportunities to:
- Build relationships with non-Christians and tell them the Good News of Jesus Christ.
- Teach them to pursue a personal relationship with the Savior through faith and obedience.
- Serve the local community in the spirit of Christ.
- Participate in reaching the world for Christ.
We love God's Word
We daily study and apply God's Word and spend time in prayer and meditation in order to:
- Develop a personal love relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Grow in Bible understanding and its application to life.
- Obey Christ's commands.
- Know and do the will of God from the heart.
- Exhibit the fruit of the Spirit.
- Be transformed to the likeness of Christ.
We love to serve
We recognize that God gives each Christian different spiritual gifts with different functions and discover and use our gifts for the common good so we will:
- Build each other up in love.
- Reach unity in the faith and the knowledge of Christ.
- Become mature in Christ.